Opening of the campsite on April 30, 2021
If the Coronavirus pandemic is stillongoing at the dates of your vacation youwillberefunded
100% of yourstayif the following points apply to you :
• You or a person registered on the rental contract is affected by the coronavirus (proof
must be provided)
• You are in a lockdown zone preventing you from going to the campsite.
• The campsite is located in a lockdown zone.
• A quarantine period is to be observed for holidaymakers travelling to the destination
• The campsite is located in an area that has received an orange or red travel notice from
the government during the dates of your stay.
We will reimburse you FULLY and the sums paid.
The campsite was labeled in 2019 by "tourism and disability" for two different types of disabilities, mental and visual.
The wifi connection is free, it is available in the gaming room and at the bar for all
Pets can stay free of charge, so you can bring them during your holidays. One per rental and two maximum per location.